Day of Installation
- On the day of installation, the installer will visit your meter box and exchange your current water meter for a new AMI meter. The installation takes about 30 minutes to complete, during which the water will be shut off for about 15 minutes. When the work is complete, the installer will leave a door hanger which explains the procedure that took place, communicates any further action(s) needed by the customer if the meter was unable to be exchanged and provides instructions for flushing the water line prior to use.
- Pre and post installation photographs will be taken.
- Installers will arrive in a vehicle that has the PMI logo on it.
- Installers will be wearing a bright yellow t-shirt that has the PMI logo on it.
- Installers will be wearing a PMI Identification Badge with photo.
- [download id=”1762″]
- [download id=”1669″]